Back to Online Learning Forms
Tuition and Fees Payment Form
Dear Online Learning Students:
Good News! We've updated the tuition payment system!
Now you can view your balance due and make your payment all within the same site.
All you have to do is log into Campus Web. (Please use the same username and password that you use for your Vermont Law School email access.)
- On the Left hand side of the window you should see the General heading.
- Under this heading, you should see Pay Online. IF you click on the Pay Online button, you should be redirected to a secure page within the CashNet online payment system.
- Once in this secure page, if you have a balance due, it should show up.
- If you don't have a balance due, your balance should show up as $0.
- Balances on this secure online payment system are updated every 24-48 hours.
The best news? You are still able to make your online payment and avoid the 2.75% convenience fee!
If you are not showing a balance due but are registered, please contact StudentAccounts@vermontlaw.edu.
If you are having trouble accessing Campus Web, please contact HELPDESK@vermontlaw.edu.